The five-Member Sacramento County
Board of Supervisors meets on various Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout the month.
In compliance with directives of the County, State, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), public meetings will be temporarily closed to the public. Meeting procedures are subject to change pursuant to guidelines related to social distancing and minimizing person-to-person contact. Public participation during a meeting is encouraged and members of the public have the option to make a public comment verbally or in writing.
Live Meeting Comment
Make a verbal public comment during a meeting. The public comment phone line will open 15-minutes prior to the start of the meeting. Refer to the agenda and listen to the live meeting to determine when is the best time to call to be placed in queue to make a public comment. Callers may be on hold for up to an extended period of time and should plan accordingly. Dial (916) 875-2500 and follow the prompts to be placed in queue for a specific agenda item or off-agenda matter. When the Chair opens public comment for a specific agenda item or off-agenda matter, callers will be transfered from the queue into the meeting to make a verbal comment. Each agenda item queue will remain open until the public comment period is closed for that specific item.
- Send an email comment to BoardClerk@saccounty.net. Include meeting date and agenda item number or off-agenda item. Contact information is optional.
- Mail a comment to 700 H Street, Suite 2450, Sacramento, CA 95814. Include meeting date and agenda item number or off-agenda item. Contact information is optional.
- Written comments are distributed to members, filed in the record, and will not be read aloud.
- Live on Metrocable 14 Comcast, Consolidated Communications and AT&T U-Verse television channels.
- Webcast live at
- Radio broadcast live on KUBU 96.5 FM.
Agenda & Material
The online version of the agenda and associated material is available at bospublicmeetings.saccounty.net. Click on “Board of Supervisors – Agendas & Action Summaries". Some documents may not be posted online because of size or format limitations. Contact the Clerk's Office at (916) 874-5411 for arrangements to obtain copies of documents.
Requests for accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) should be made with the Clerk's Office by telephone at (916) 874-5411 (voice) and CA Relay Services 711 (for the hearing impaired) or email at
BoardClerk@saccounty.net prior to the meeting.
Questions or Assistance
Contact the Clerk's Office at (916) 874-5451 or